AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN BEGINNING AROUND
4 YEARS OLD.
At The Shining Star Academy, we understand your eager preschooler is ready to go all the time. Rest assured, our program is well-equipped for this energy and constant thirst for knowledge through our accredited Preschool program. Our Preschool Program provides your child with the environment, nutrition, safety, and tools they need to keep their active minds growing and learning.
Although it may seem like fun and games to preschoolers, the curriculum we follow is packed with educational elements. Games abound that teach pre-reading skills like phonemic awareness and letter and sound recognition; hands-on science exploration. (Scholastics Curriculums)
- Hands-on involvement – By using teacher-directed and self-directed activities, children are encouraged to learn through engaging, hands-on approaches that allow each child to explore their surroundings
- Character development – Emotional, behavioral, and social skills are developed through our program to help your child grow into a healthy, happy, and well-adjusted citizen
- Vocabulary – Preschoolers in our program will learn to build and grow their vocabulary in preparation for Kindergarten and beyond
- Literacy skills – Learning to read is an exciting time in a child’s life! Your preschooler will start putting their alphabet skills to work as we learn to read together in group and individual times
- Small group instruction – Using small group time to explore new concepts and activities increases your preschooler’s chances to explore with positive guidance while learning to cooperate and work together with their peers
Copyright © 2020 The Shining Stars Academy POWERED BY DirectMEDIA